Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fresh Start

Okay so, trying out this blog thing again. I've gotten off track and its time I start over. I should've started when the new semester started but 18 days in isn't so bad. Anyway, for the most part this will be a blog of may day-to-day life with recording bits strewn about. I'm hoping to have at least a post a day. If people like a particular subject I'll spend more time on it, otherwise it'll just be my daily rambles.

On the schedule for tomorrow: Math class with attractive teacher, canceled class after that, and then into the city to hang out. I'll expand tomorrow when its not almost 4am. Hopefully this will be the last late night post, I'm trying to get back on schedule.

Disclaimer: Very frequently I'll be voicing my opinion on people in my life and it's possible that said individuals may be disturbed or upset by that opinion. If you are a person that is easily offended, stop reading now. I have somewhat of a dry humor and sometimes people mistake things as insults. Rule number 1 of reading this blog: take everything I say with a grain of salt. I don't aim to upset anybody, but if you happen to piss me off or something, you'll probably read about it here.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I can't even tell you how many of these 'fresh start' posts I've had. I should just start a 'fresh start' blog full of my daily 'fresh starts'

    -Anon

    ReplyDelete